John Sitilides is also a featured TEDx Speaker. Click on the image below to view his latest talk, titled "American Identity on the Global Stage", given in TEDxAsburyPark.
Sitilides has delivered keynote presentations at the following corporate, investor, university and government conferences, summits, forums and events:
- New York Life Investments Management Global Distribution Summit (Washington, D.C.)
- SHIPPING Insight Fleet Optimization & Innovation Conference (Stamford, CN)
- National Summit for Middle Market Funds (Palm Beach, FL)
- Hedge Connection Global Fund Forum 2018 (New York, N.Y.)
- U.S. Naval War College (Newport, R.I.)
- SCOPE Supply Chain Conference (Denver, CO)
- Texas County & District Retirement System Annual Conference (Austin, TX)
- Family Office and Private Wealth Management Forum (Newport, R.I.)
- Standard Club Maritime Insurance Member Forum (New York, NY)
- 3PL & Supply Chain Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- CFO Summit (Orlando, FL)
- Institutional Society of Risk Professionals Conference (Miami, FL)
- Institutional Investors East Coast Sub-Advisory Roundtable (New York, NY)
- Operations for Alternatives Conference (Miami, FL)
- Successful Meetings University International (New York, NY)
- Norwegian-Hellenic Chambers of Commerce Joint Shipping Forum (New York, NY)
John Sitilides is a professional speaker on geopolitical strategy and the business impact of global risk and American politics, at corporate and investor conferences, summits, forums and events, and before university, government, military and intelligence community audiences.
He is also available as a panel moderator, discussion leader or interviewer.
“The thoughtful, comprehensive, understandable and practical view you brought to the complex problems and issues revolving around geopolitics truly enlightened and engaged the audience at P&I’s Global Future of Retirement conference. [...]”
Director of Conference Programming
Pensions & Investments, Inc.
“Your presentation on "The Grand Arc of Economic Geography: Shaping the 21st Century" was very well received by our students and faculty. [...] It was a masterful performance and one that has provoked ongoing discussion and debate.
Dr. Nikolas K. Gvosdev
Captain Jerome E. Levy Chair of
Economic Geography and National
Security, U.S. Naval War College
“John Sitilides gave our keynote talk on geopolitical risks at GAIM Ops Cayman, a 500+ person event for COO/CCO/CFOs in the alternative investment industry. I can honestly say it was one of the best talks I’ve seen. [...]”
Director & Editor-in-Chief
GAIM Ops & GAIM | KNect365
FOX News, CNN, CNN International, One America News Network, C-SPAN, BBC News, New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Wall Street Journal ...
Sitilides has authored numerous op-eds, policy essays, publications, including:
- “With Quick Resolution Unlikely, Trade Disputes May Become Trade Blocs”
- “Guarding Maritime Chokepoints Against Worldwide Disruption,” The Washington Times, February 7, 2018
- “In Depth: Global Trade at Geopolitical Crossroads,” World Maritime News, January 10, 2018
- “Greece Deal Will Give U.S. Valuable Port,” The Washington Times, June 6, 2017